Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I am having more fun than I'd like to admit using my little breaks during the day to step outside and swat all of the lantern flies around the house.  They seem to like the brick and the black fence.  I'm sure I look like the crazies a few years ago wandering about trying to "catch pokemon" to my neighbors.

On an unrelated note... I really thought I broke my toe today.  I don't even understand how I did it.  I often bounce off of door frames etc because I misjudge and slam myself into it.  Today I bumped off of the dog crate in the dining room and as my foot came down my second and third toes crunched under my foot.  I watched and waited for the swelling - it really hurt.  It didn't swell too bad, just a bruise, but one heck of one.  It didn't help that our resident doofy dog stomped my foot later in the day.

No comments: