Sunday, March 26, 2023

Today was about redemption.  Did I get everything on my list done?  Heck no.  But I did work outside, thank goodness for nice weather.

The poop is scooped, the high parts of the grass were hit with the mower, and the heat sensitive matching shirts for Avery and I are dyed.  Several pots were readied for when the tomato plants are kicking and I did my best planting some seeds.

I have the following on heat mats in the basement:  
Tomatoes (beefsteak, san marazano, and a specialty grape), peppers (mixed color bell, cubanelle, and sweet banana).
A few other outdoor pots were readied too including potatoes, carrots, beets, broccoli, basil, green onions, chives, and my first pass of lettuce.
  
We will see what tries to come up. I really want to get a small greenhouse but I feel like it would blow away.  I never have much luck w/ seeds, but I can say I am trying.

The windstorm that came through yesterday had the neighbor's house losing shingles.  It's been pretty darn gusty.

No comments: