Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I'm trying to compensate for my slacking with regard to planting seeds.  Instead I have turned my attention to often overlooked cleaning tasks.  I took 15-20 yesterday and the day before with a nice Mrs Meyers Lilac scented spray cleaner.  The edges of the baseboards in the kitchen, downstairs hall, and my bathroom are tidied.  I also wiped down every slat on the window blinds in my bathroom.  Given a couple more days at a steady pace and I should be able to tackle the other blinds and baseboards.

I am eager for warm weather to go hard on the windows (indoor and outdoor) themselves.  It's ridiculous how dusty/dirty they look now that the sun is starting to shine in.  I also need the nice weather to scrub up a few larger toys that Avery has grown beyond so I can take them for re-sale.

If only I had the energy to execute the things that my brain is inspired to tackle at 5am.

No comments: