Friday, February 10, 2023

Following up on Saffy - no indication in her urinalysis that there is anything negative going on with her kidneys, so that's a blessing.  We can do follow up bloodwork for comparison at some point.

We had a quick bout of sick come over Avery.  Slight fever, feeling icky.  It was kind of nice to have her at home, probably because she napped all afternoon and was pretty easy to manage.  It gave me a taste of when I won't have to leave the house in the morning.  While I am not rushing for Avery to start kindergarten I will have the perk of getting an earlier/less interrupted start.

In other news I finally booked us a cruise... well, two actually.  I'm not having anxiety over it, which I am surprised by but more than good with.  My excitement for vacation was also amped by abnormally warm weather on Thursday.  It was just long enough to get a bulk of the back yard scooped.  Not the most vacationy thing to mention, but it sure does make me think of the forthcoming spring.

No comments: