Sunday, October 23, 2022

I blew it.  I wanted to take Avery to 100 Acres Manor today - they had 2 kid-friendly days, one of which was today.  I had no idea however that I should have booked tickets online in advance.  When I checked the website earlier today for hours I found it was sold out.  I'm bummed.

Instead Avery wanted to go to Spirit... so we drove down to Washington and hit Spirit - and Rural King right next door.

We also baked the quick pumpkin print sugar cookies we bought this morning.  Then I made apple sauce (again -- I know, I'm obsessed) and tried to make caramel apples.  They're in the fridge, hopefully when I pull one out of there it will be in better shape than they were this morning..  If not - that was an expensive fail.  The cans of La Leche are like $3.50 a friggin piece and don't even get me started ont he price of heavy whipping cream.

On the foster cat situation - an update! 2 of the 3 kittens are spoken for, but both will be holding until the start of Nov for pickup... and then there was 1.

No comments: