Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday fun time!  Since I'm off every Friday this month I gotta get some things done, right?

Today I got up and made a batch of stuffed shells (at 9am).  It served me well for dinner time since we had to run a former foster to the vet at dinner time.

Avery and I headed out before 11 and went to see Lyle Lyle Crocodile (which was more entertaining than I expected) and then headed to Chuck E Cheese for a pumpkin shaped pizza (which was better tasting than I expected).  We did a play pass and spent some time there before buzzing through a couple of stores and heading home. That alone ate most of our day.  I had wanted to go get more apples and to carve Avery's pumpkin, but the good news is there are two days left to our weekend -- that is, if I can rest up.  I'm pooped!

No comments: