Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I hate birthdays.

Starbucks messed up my free drink - I don't know why, but they don't bother reading/following the customizations on free drinks.

A VM that used to work and pull from Gitlab suddenly has stopped working for no friggin reason while a similar VM continues to work fine.

I'm rocking a cold or allergies that have my nose running and my throat sore.  I took a test, it isn't the wu-flu.

And if I don't already feel marginalized enough, I told kiddo it was my birthday this morning and she asked me if Daddy was coming today.

My happy birthday call from my insurance company has been the highlight of my day so far.  At least I have a massage scheduled to try and improve my morning.  I really want to take the rest of the afternoon off and get a pedi; I only have polish left on my big toes at the top 1/3 -- but ooooh no, there are, of course, meetings.

Someday I will learn to just stay miserable in the comfort of my bed on this day.

Throws self on floor and has tantrum.

No comments: