Friday, July 29, 2022

At long last I got myself in for a fresh pedi.  It was bad.  All but my big toes were grown out.  I took the opportunity after I got in and out at my mammo crazy fast and the place I prefer was able to take a walk in.

I should have stopped to top up my gas tank too.  The station closest to my house was reading $4.25.  Yeah, I think they messed up too.  Everyone else around here is $4.5something right now.  Granted that's down from where it was, but still not as nice as $4.25.

Since my previous post I also managed to get on a bakery's schedule for Avery's birthday cake and cupcakes.  Batman it is!  I also bought a few of the mega millions lottery tickets, so if I disappear you know what happened ;) gotta indulge those "what would I do if" thoughts for a moment or two every now and again, it really reminds you of what and who is important.

No comments: