Friday, April 22, 2022

While my day off fell short I tried to make up for things today.  I did get a load of laundry done -- don't ask if I am going to have the motivation to get it away tonight -- and the lawn mowed and weed-eaten.  The kid once again blew my mind.  When I pulled out the weed eater she told me to be careful and made mention of the baby bird from last spring that had fallen from the nest... one I didn't see before weed eating.  I had forgotten, now I am heartbroken once again.

Now I am getting to sit with the kiddo while we watch Noah, which she received on DVD for Easter.  She seems to be as enthralled as she was last year, which is awesome.

I have nothing figured out for the weekend.  I am sure I will work a little... which in 2 hours would mean I didn't need a single hour of vacation this week despite having had 2 full days off scheduled.  The weather was finally decent again today.  I'm almost afraid to look at the forecast for the weekend.  I can hope that there will be some time outside relaxing and perhaps a dip in the hot tub while kiddo plays.

No comments: