Thursday, April 21, 2022

Fooey.  I was waiting to hear I needed new tires for inspection.  We even found a good deal on the tires in advance - but not the case.  Instead 1k for new brakes.  Oh and the leaking washer fluid is the pump; to the tune of another couple 100.

I opted to not fix the switch that causes the turn signal to trigger the other direction when it kicks off to avoid that 300 bill.

I am off with kiddo today; we were supposed to go do something fun with her bestie.  That too was up-ended.  As she tells the story she found a bead on the floor by one of the classrooms yesterday.  She gave it to her bestie, who put it in his ear.  Long story short they were at medexpress and then childrens overnight to get it out.  Needless to say they are tired and the trip into the burgh for a museum or something is scratched.

While a bad day at sea always beats a day at work... the vacation days I get to take lately sure don't fare as well.

No comments: