Wednesday, January 19, 2022

My shoulders and back did remarkably well despite the snow shoveling.  The strained feeling was minimal and I was pleasantly surprised.  Still coughing.  I wonder sometimes if you just end up in a habit of coughing which makes it go on longer than it needs to.  I tell myself to just not cough, but well... you know, what's the first thing you do when you think "don't do this".

Critter updates - Saffy goes for her yearly checkup tomorrow.  She was enjoying the snow with Zero earlier this week and feeling spunky.  Zero is doing ok.  There are some things he just needs to get through his head; I'm hoping consistency will be the hammer that gets them in there.  Church no longer lets me trim his nails easily, so I am trying to figure out how to get him to work with me without getting swatted at.

No comments: