Saturday, December 11, 2021

This week was a whirlwind.  Our team had to be prepared for a meeting on Friday, one I had to attend at another office.  Friday was a loooong day.  I was up before 5 and out the door by 5:30 to arrive a bit early for the 10:30 start time.  It ran to 6 and I got home around 11pm after being slowed by some traffic issues and heavy rain on the last legs.  Sitting in the car for so long I am pretty sore today.  My neck and shoulder on the left is so not pleased.  To the hot pad for me tonight.

Today we had my sister Mandy join us.  We had a bit of running to do, so we did to get to shop a little.  We stopped for a late lunch and then we came home and hung out a bit.  We also pulled out the Vitantonio pizzelle maker and cranked a batch out.  I may have paired it with some home made lemoncello.  I'm ready for bed.  Hopefully I can finish recuperating tomorrow.

No comments: