Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I'm still in pain.  I felt better on Sunday and then yesterday the ache returned, not so much in my neck but deep around my shoulder blade.  It hurts to sneeze, it's hard to sleep.  The heating pad and a pain reliever did nothing.  Getting old sucks.

Hence, I'm starting my morning w/ the back massager.  This tends to make me sore, which seems counter productive, but it does loosen up knots.

I finally got gifts for my sisters families into boxes and ready to take to the post office today.  Well, I still have to order a couple of things to ship direct to the one, but hopefully what I have will arrive on time.  Sunday afternoon was wrapping presents to make this happen.  I still have a majority of the ones for this house to get done.  How am I this far behind on life?

No comments: