Tuesday, December 07, 2021

I did get the tree and many of the decorations out the weekend I brought everything upstairs.  I waited a week to decorate the tree however as I was waiting to see how the cat was going to behave.  Fortunately, he has been content to lay under the tree to this point.

The mayhem seems to be at a hum compared to where we were, but the doggo still has a ways to go.  Every day while I work I also work with him -- in and out of the crate for increasing durations.  The amount of drool has been reduced significantly but is still a factor.  He remains very interested in playing with the cat who acts like a little old man and wants to ignore him.  I do find it funny that Zero forced Church out of the dog bed, much like the he did to Saffy in recent months.  I caught a picture of the indignant look on the cat's face.

School was closed last week for 4 days thanks to a few folks testing positive.  This has left me feeling run ragged.  It was definitely a bad time with regard to work to step away so I was putting in time when I could and plopping the kiddo in front of her shows to keep her occupied.  She did a great job and we did put some learning videos in there, but I remain quite guilty.

We did get to relax over the weekend, going to the town Christmas celebration which is always lovely.  I wish we had gone both days -- there was so much we didn't get to do.  We did however get to see her buddy, whom she missed tremendously all week, and hang out at the parade.

No comments: