Saturday, November 27, 2021

All of the Christmas decorations were hauled upstairs.  That alone had me wanting to sit, but I found my second wind.  The tree itself is up, but not decorated.  I'm giving Church a bit of time to check it out before we commit to the ornaments.  The mantle is decorated and a bit is up in the downstairs bathroom.  There is still a pretty big mish-mash on the kitchen table. With all of this I was so distracted that I didn't put the meat into the slow cooker earlier today -- and I'm not seeing something for carne picada in the instant pot, so that might be tomorrow's grub.

I did get a little time in working with Zero on the crate before church, but not as much as I would have liked.  Back to it after I get home and figure out dinner.  He hates it, but at least he's laying down and not freaking out ATM.  Still so many more increments on the to do list.

No comments: