Monday, August 02, 2021

I sent the check to finalize Church's adoption.  I can say Church now, right?  He is so bold - even walking up to try and steal from Saffy's bowl while she eats.  She grumbled at him but handled it pretty well - she knows I will protect her chow for her.  Plastic bags are still on the counters and he keeps pressing past them.

This weekend we had a visit from Avery's Nonno and Nonna, who delivered a bed from their spare room (they are downsizing) thus giving Avery a big girl bed.  We also went to the Alleyway Saturday event on our main street (Pike) and had a nice little evening out.

I was pretty lazy on Sunday but got a burst of energy and got some of the growth behind the fence addressed and to the curb.  The problem is it is hot as all get out lately and I am on instant sweat/overheat mode.  The evenings are cooling down and the sounds of fall are creeping in.  I'm not wishing summer away so I can complain about winter weather - I just want 100% spring and fall, please.

No comments: