Friday, February 26, 2021

My anxiety about the MRI is ratcheting up this morning.  An MRI isn't painful and it's just diagnostic tool, but I know it leads to the adjustment, that is probably what is setting me off.  I also keep thinking about the woman who scheduled me asking if I had claustrophobia.  I am not claustrophobic per se, but I do have "moments" when in an area that is snug.  This made me look up how big the opening is on an MRI.  60cm.  That's 23.6".  Ok, now I am officially feeling claustrophobic.  I don't think that's even enough space to relax my arms at my side.

I had an interesting time trying to bend my tragus earrings so I can get them out today too.  I think this is the first time I've opened them up since before I moved here - and that's been 4 years already!

No comments: