Friday, May 08, 2020

The days continue to blend together.  We have had small glimmers of nice weather, but now we're getting frost warnings and mayhap some snow tonight.  I just want a nice weekend, one nice enough to go outside using panties.  I mean for Avery.  She is actually asking for panties.  I want to make this happen.  Having her home is a great time to try and get her fully potty trained, but at the same time trying to work and keep my head above water with other things makes it super hard to give her the complete focus that is necessary to be successful.

Here's to hoping that our state leadership (I am biting my tongue hard right now to cut to the chase and not interject colorful words or opinions on a specific individual) decides to put the rest of the counties, including mine, on the yellow list for next Friday.  People are going to start losing their shiz soon.

The more I watch and read the more I think many many many of us already had it and the numbers are all bullcrap.  On one hand I believe the longer we stay here the more susceptible we are to other things on the other hand, yes, for the sake of my child I'm afraid to say screw it and go about  my life as I would today had she not been here.

No comments: