Monday, March 23, 2020

Finally my cough has subsided to the point I am willing to say I am over it.  I did go to my ENT appointment, he went up through my nose and looked around, stating that my larynx was ticked off.  His diagnosis/belief is acid reflux that would normally not cause me issue until you get sick and then it keeps things a bit displeased.  He did prescribe me something, but I couldn't get it fully filled, so I haven't taken any of it.  My cough was already diminishing at that point anyhow.

While I was there I overheard the person who took my information (you know, before the doctor comes into the room with you) freaking out in the hall and I'm pretty darn sure it was about me given that I had just detailed my past month and a half to her.  Of course, the office hadn't really taken much in the way of precautions that I saw, so... what do you expect honey?

With regard to the hunger games, I managed to get a delivery slot for Giant Eagle this coming Saturday.  Hopefully they'll have at least half of the things I tried to order - or at least more milk and fruit for Avery.  Time will tell I suppose.  I would have done curbside, but those appointments were non-existent.  Good news is the first delivery fee is waived!

We seem to be getting one day of rain followed by a day with blue skies and sunshine.  I'm extra grateful for those bright days so we can spend a little time outside.

Today is officially the first day of working two full time jobs.  Hence Avery doesn't want to nap.  She's been upstairs wailing since 1pm, which was really fun while I was on a client call until nearly 2.  Sorry kid, you gotta nap.

No comments: