Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The scale dropped back down again, no worries.  I'm under one milestone now - but still many more pounds to go.  Slow and steady.

No other disasters, thank goodness, since my last report.  Travel for work went well enough and both Avery and I survived our three days of separation.

Today is a big one!  After 2 1/2 years in this house, the minor upgrade to the 1/2 bath is being completed today!  The ugly pedestal sink is gone, the plain stock mirror is gone.  My new floating vanity (yay for a little storage) with a granite top is going in.  Glass tiles will go up the wall behind that vanity/mirror.  A new mirror, light, and fixtures fill finish it off.  It's a small job, but an expensive one.  Bathrooms always are, right?  I am a bit nervous to see all of my components/selections come together.

No comments: