Sunday, July 14, 2019

I need a bubble this weekend.  Everything seems to be near disaster, including that whole thing with the wallet, which we picked up Saturday morning and I'm happy to report was 100% intact.

Tonight while we were out back and Avery was playing in her pool, she tried to grab my phone from the chair.   Ended up then knocking it into the pool when I tried to stop her.  Thank the Lord for the S7 water resistance.  The sound is a bit wonky right now, but I'm hoping and praying that will dry and be back to normal.

I also want an explanation of how I can be sticking to my calories as per my lost it app and working out to be doubly-ensure my calories are under the intake -- but yet this morning I popped back up by a pound and a half from yesterday.  What.  the. hell.  I worked out for an hour earlier today - but I had some ice cream at the pastor's welcome this afternoon, so I need to get back on for another half an hour tonight.  I admit, the ice cream was a bit of wallowing in seeing that weight increase this morning.  It's too easy to feel so defeated.

No comments: