Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I used the treadmill on Saturday and Sunday.  I even did a few minutes on the eliptical on Saturday before the screen wigged out.  I'm pretty sure it needed a new battery (how weird is it that something like that wouldn't plug in? - how much crazier is it that in all of the years I've owned it the battery has lasted?!).  When I took it apart to replace the batteries the one was a bit corroded.  I swapped them, but didn't hop back on the thing to see if it resolved the issue.

I need to get on top of this soon and make it more of a regular occurrence.  I also took the remainder of nap time on Sunday to get some art hung on the walls in that room.  I'm hoping it will 'warm it up' a bit and make me want to stick around longer.

I'm still struggling to get the vacation time achieved that I must before July.  I'm bound to have a few days in the next few weeks where I'm looking for something to do rather than sit at my desk.  Perhaps this is the time to try and focus on logging some time.

No comments: