Thursday, June 20, 2019

I feel like such a slacker.  These attempts to use up the vacation time I would otherwise lose hasn't been easy.  I did a bunch of running today, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen floor, and vacuumed downstairs.  What will I do tomorrow?  What about Monday?  What about Friday of next week? What about the other day I probably need to take?  I am sincerely hoping I can allow myself to unwind enough to take a nap at some point, that would be delightful.

Tonight we headed to the south hills to catch up with my favorite egg's parents and sister who were nearby.  It's been a while since that whole circle was in a single space.

I hit the chiropractor earlier in the week and left with homework.  Part of it is recording my food intake (partially because I mentioned a few things that has her helping me to diagnose a few things), which is good for me right now - it's making me mindful of what I'm eating at a time when I am shifting my brain to weight loss mode and very mindful of how little water I am consuming - which is bad.  The other part is to start taking magnesium and - to get a massage.  It's hard to get scheduled here for a massage.  The one person everyone recommends is usually booked two months out.  The chiro recommended someone else and I am booked for Monday.

No comments: