Thursday, March 14, 2019

The humidifiers are off.  The heat is off.  The windows and back door are open.  Avery was outside at the end of the day at daycare without her coat.  We went for a walk.  The sun was out.  I spent an hour in the sun cleaning up dog poop in the back yard.

Ok, so it isn't all great, but even that task felt pretty good today.  I am sure winter will get another hurrah, but I see hope today.  It has me in such a good mood that even my long work day yesterday which resulted in me only getting to see Avery for about 30 minutes seemed like a good day.

Work is still being a bear, but I'm trying to make progress where I can.  I won't say I'm not stressing, I am, but I slept!  I actually needed my alarm to wake me this morning.  This is no small thing to me as of late.

No comments: