Sunday, March 10, 2019

The follow up call from the doctor's office said the lab work said I didn't have a UTI and that I could 'stop the antibiotics'.  I don't know what to believe about the two sides of the argument as to what causes antibiotic resistance.  That aside, I felt like something was up with me, so I finished them anyhow.

 I also went back to the dentist for the other filling late last week, so that's done with.  This time it was only two shots of Novocaine and nothing in excessively painful locations.

This week turns my focus away from things about my body maintenance and towards house maintenance.  Starting first, on Tuesday I have the place that will make the bath cabinet for my 1/2 bath coming to measure.  I've decided to do a floating one since this will eliminate a few of my concerns, it is in style as of late, and it will still give me some storage space in there.  It will be good to get the ball rolling in there.  They also gave me pricing for the other bathrooms, which I'd like to do, but only after I have figured out what type of tile I'd like to put down up there and in the laundry room.

I did have someone come clean twice. I'm not sure how I've been feeling about it.  There were things missed in the first clean, and the second clean took even less time and still seemed to have some gaps that tweaked my nerves a bit.  There was to be a third clean, but rescheduling occurred and then some dialog that made me feel even less like this was the situation for me, and that third clean never happened, nor have I heard back.  I've reached out to someone else and they're coming to give me an estimate on Wednesday.

No comments: