Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Last night I returned to the chiropractor.  My lower back feels a bit better.  I always feel like I'm hunching my head forward.  I really need to stop tensing my neck up like that.  I've been trying to keep myself upright.  I've also been fighting to stop myself from swinging my foot under my leg when I sit at my work desk.  I've got to change and get past the constant low-grade ache.

I took a break today and used the time to ready the area for the Christmas tree and to carry the ornaments and wreaths.  After work I got the wreaths up outside.  It definitely looks nicer with the extras I bought after Christmas last year.  It's kind of crazy that the old house only accommodated 2 and this house really needs the 6 to look complete.

The other night I managed to get the stockings and the ceramic tree out.  As part of that process I put away some decorations that were put off to the side to keep them away from the baby, but other than that all they were doing was collecting dust.  Oh - and I finished the writing portion on the Christmas cards and ordered prints of Avery to stuff in some of them.  I guess I'm not as behind schedule as I could be for Christmas related stuff.  Still plenty of shopping to do and then all of the wrapping (ugh).

No comments: