Saturday, November 17, 2018

I took the melatonin for a few nights and then stopped.  I'm still waking way too early.  I really could use more sleep.  My bed is at least not hurting my back, so three cheers for the adjustable bed.  You'd think if I'm not hurting I wouldn't wake.

To be clear, I'm not hurting over night... but by day, my back aches.  The day after my Monday chiro appointment, while I was sitting on the floor with Avery I had shooting/sharp pain right at the top of my butt crack.  I do have another appointment this Monday, we'll see what he has to say about it.  His adjustments are different than my normal chiro (his wife - who is off with their newborn).

Christmas shopping has begun in earnest.  Time is so short.  I also have been working as time permits on Christmas cards.  I can't help but remember sitting here (TMI warning) writing out cards last year while I pumped after Avery was in bed.  I'm not pumping anymore, but this is once again my post-bed strategy.  Tomorrow we visit with Santa.  THIS I did learn from last year and scheduled before Thanksgiving to avoid the crazy crowds at the mall, although I do fear it will still be rather busy tomorrow.  After this I can figure out what the best photo is and get some prints to put in some of the cards.

No comments: