Wednesday, October 03, 2018

I got a few things back on the rails so far this week... for example, the lawn got mowed between Avery's nap on Sunday after we returned and while my Favorite Egg watched her on Monday night.  I'm also proud to say I got the sheets and blanket washed.  I finally ordered a king sized vellux blanket and a king sized bedspread, just in time for the cooler weather that is surely on the way.

My attempts at crafting are coming together on the ghosts.  With some help from my Favorite Egg we figured out how to pull them together.  I suspect they'll need some revamping since there is a rubber band involved (likely to break), but they're good to get out front at this point.

Tonight was little gym followed by a stop at the grocery store.  Getting used to buying milk is quite the challenge.  Yep, I forgot to get milk.  *sigh*

No comments: