Sunday, September 30, 2018

This weekend Avery and I hit the road again, this time to Jumonville for a retreat with our church.  It's always an adventure sleeping elsewhere, one that requires taking way too much stuff.  It was a nice escape, but I'm whooped.  I wasn't sleeping well before I left, probably because of work, but this weekend I was tossing and turning a lot because my back was aching on their beds.  Avery was up later than normal both evenings, but did sleep well, so that's a blessing - I'm sure the other women in our bunk room were quite grateful.

The things I should have been doing this weekend, like mowing the lawn will just have to wait.

Danika's leg is looking better.  After a few days with ointment and the wrap forcing her to leave it be it was looking good enough to allow it some air.

No comments: