Thursday, September 20, 2018

I thought I saw a light at the end of this tunnel, but it may be a bus or train.  Finally I was able to get a few things checked in today, just as they stated we're going to aim for 2-week cycles.  This will be a challenge given that it often takes a week just to get requirements to the point of buy-in, much less keeping up with the documentation associated with implementation.  Never mind that this is only one of the efforts I'm supposed to be supporting and I've been neglecting those others for a week plus straight.  Whee.

My joy remains with kiddo.  Of course, this means I'm extra sad to leave her at daycare every day.  I'm trying my best to keep up with the other blog that is focused on her.  If you don't have that link and want it, email me.

No comments: