Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Good times and bad times both come and go.  I'm waiting for the stressful stretch to go for sure.  After the concerns for the dogs came the frustrations at work.  I like to have a full plate to make the day go fast, but not one that is overflowing like a river with no end or solid ground in sight.  I also want to feel productive.  Instead I feel like I'm flailing in that river lately.  Every step forward feels like there is something that drags me back under.

I'm mentally exhausted to the point that I thought about just standing up and logging off mid-day yesterday, but I know that won't save me as I can't help but think about the tasks at hand most of the evening and as I lie in bed.  Fun times.

I'm praying for that breakthrough.  If you're so inclined, please send a prayer up for me.  I sure could use a bit of help.

No comments: