Monday, June 18, 2018

I've been quite sore since last week.  My neck and upper back first on Friday.  Then the next day both of my calves kicked in, also sore - almost like after some of the middle of the night charlie horses I got while prego.  My calves feel still a light pull, but it moved down into my right foot yesterday and then my arms were hurting - today it's my left wrist that barely wants to bend without pain.  What on EARTH did I do to my body?  This all started after my most recent chiro appointment, which would explain the neck/back, but my calves?  Arms?  Wrist?

I've spent the past two nights partially on the couch sleeping as my side of the bed disagrees with my left hip and lower back, and frankly that's the only part of me that hasn't been in notable pain for the past few days.

Another momentous occasion of great sadness... last night I finally (long overdue) threw away my Pampered Chef Generation 2 cookware pan that was my go to for meatloaf.  How I wish they still made that set (without the rivets on the inside of the pans).

No comments: