Monday, June 04, 2018

Here it is June already.  I had hoped to get Avery down to visit at my sister's this month, but that's not happening.  It seems like every weekend is booked, if not double- or triple-booked.  It's okay, I'll wait it out and try to get the best flight price/deal, even if it means we go to Texas when it's way to friggin hot to go to Texas.

The underside of the deck roof now has two layers of urethane on it, we're not sure if he will go for the third.  I'm ready to have my deck back.  It cooled off a bit today, it would have been nice to go sit out there for a little while.  The electrician I found finished up he work I had on his docket, meaning there is now a ceiling fan connected out back too.  I also have another plug in the computer room, spare bedroom, and basement - and the two lights in the basement are now on a switch instead of a pull string.

I left work a bit early today for a hair appointment.  From there I ran quickly to another local farm's market area where I picked up some fresh veggies before coming back to get Avery.  Since it was so nice, we went for a walk after getting home and as she seems to do often, she fell asleep while we walked.  I guess learning how to crawl is pretty tiring, as she still managed to wipe out for the night on time.

As to the baby robins, I think they're gone (as of today) already!  I know they only stay in the nest for like two weeks, but it seems so fast.  Good luck little birdies!  I'm thinking about hanging a vacancy sign.

No comments: