Thursday, March 29, 2018

I finally snapped after over a year living here and sought out a new massage therapist as I know I'll never get back to Johnstown during windows when my favored massage therapist is working, plus I've been in a world of hurt.  My back, my hips, my shoulders, everything.  I felt wonky in bed like I was at an angle too.  Last night after and today I am sore like a tenderized piece of meat, especially right in my arm pits, but it's a good pain as the rest of it is dialed back quite a few notches.  I felt like I was laying flat last night too!

I really have taken a step back in the past few weeks and realized I need to do more for me (the hair cut, this massage - I want to get in for a pedi).  I need it to feel human again and to motivate me into spring.

No comments: