Monday, February 05, 2018

I'm not sure if I complained about it on here, but my four month old mattress has been leaving me sore.  I called the furniture store about the bed feeling like it's dropping under my rear, so they sent out someone to inspect it today.  He can't tell me what they'd do for me, since he is third party and only here to measure, but he did note a 1" drop where I was indicating an issue.  So, at least I'm not completely crazy, even if I am a bit of a princess and the pea type.  He also didn't have a good poker face for when I noted that the mattress is only 4 months old, so that gives me an indication that it's bad.

I have the furniture company coming again too... because after picking my sister up from the airport with the shopping bug having bit my ass we headed to look at couches.  I warmed up on the way to get her, buying a large picture of birds that I'm going to hang in my bedroom and a few small items (Easter cross for the front door included).  I sat down in this couch and was in love.  So comfortable.  Firm but not lacking cushion.  Nice high backs.  Reclines!  So, what other colors does it come in (I'm thinking I need to commit between dark brown and black).  None.  Just the "mushroom" color.  Does it come w/ non-power recline?  No.  Hmm.  Sat in every other couch, wasn't feeling it... but I was starting to feel like I could deal with the "mushroom".  I will now have 4 reclining seats across my new couch and loveseat.

At least the new furniture will be here in time for our little get together, which we decided to move to the house, after Avery's baptism.  Fact is, there are some folks talking about coming from quite a distance and they need to see the house too, plus the eateries that would be options are a little further away and not what I wanted.  Thank goodness for a sister who is going to help me to pull together a brunch.  Now if the weather will just go ahead and treat us well.

No comments: