Monday, January 29, 2018

Nothing huge to note here as of late.  It is pretty sad when my life is too mundane to report on a blog about my mundane life.  The most exciting things are happening with the kid (no surprise there) and being reported on that blog instead.  But I did come up with a few tidbits...

With the wee one forming more patterns and me learning how to interpret them, it has been easier to get out a bit here during this warm weather swing.  We headed out this past Friday to catch up with the Makins for a bite of sushi!  It wasn't quite Nyko's, as there are certain rolls they had that I adored, but it was pretty good.  I am confident however that when we make our next trip to Jtown a stop at Nyko's is definitely on the schedule.

I started spotting some of the plants trying to come up out front.  Hopefully everything will survive any future blasts of cold that come through.  I'm very eager to see spring with the beautified front yard.

This week we will be readying ourselves for a visit from my sister.  I know she doesn't care if I clean before she arrives, and it won't all get done - but some of it desperately needs done.  Because she is always looking for something to do and I spotted a good deal on a ceiling fan I liked I now have a fan ready to install in my bedroom (replacing the one that was improperly wired - both the light and fan are on the same switch).  I'll then move the existing fan to the workout room so it too will have a light/fan on switches.

No comments: