Sunday, November 05, 2017

The pounding rain didn't stop us this morning... and I'm glad it didn't as it stopped shortly after we left on our way to Jingletown. Of course, it had already done it's job derailing a car ahead of us on 70, so we were stuck in traffic for over an hour while we waited for the accident to be cleared.  This meant we got there way later than expected, but we still had quite a few people able to join us for a bite at El Jalisco, for which I am so grateful.  I can officially say Avery has been to Jtown and got to meet the Laws, the Rohannas, Jon and Heather, and Beff today.  More importantly we got to do some catching up.

The drive home was very uneventful.  I didn't do much but I'm bushed today.  Probably because my eyes were open at 5am, so not only did I not take advantage of the extra hour of sleep but I even got up an hour even earlier.  *sigh*  When The Walking Dead is over I'm showering and wiping out.

No comments: