Sunday, October 29, 2017

Today Davey T, Becky, and Mr Miles came to visit with us!

The only other not completely mundane thing to mention is that I've been dealing with a sore throat for a few days.  I really believe it to just be my sinuses acting up, just sinuses draining - especially since I had a bit of nose bleeding too.  But I was worried on Saturday morning when it became more of a stabby feeling than the typical sore throat.  I mean the last thing I need with a little one around is a cold.  The sore throat has now passed, but I'm coughing a little in an attempt to get some of the crap out of my throat that keeps slamming my windpipe shut.  Come on, it isn't even November yet.  The heat hasn't been running constantly and it shouldn't be that dry in here already.  How long until spring?

No comments: