Thursday, November 09, 2017

I've always posted the first day I needed to scrape my windshield.  I guess I can once again smile and be super grateful to have a usable garage.  For sure today though if my car were outside I would have needed to scrape.  Can you believe it took until well into November?  We only got what looked like a minor attempt at sleet the same day it snowed a little in Jtown.  The leaves are still clinging to the trees here too - which was not the case as we had gone up the mountain last weekend.

I know the cold must come, but I am going to celebrate every ray of sunshine I get.  Speaking of which, it's warmed back up again today, or at least into the 50's which is still pretty decent when the sun is shining enough to need sunglasses.

I ran out today to renew my concealed carry permit.  Of course the sheriff's office here is only open (like many) 9am-4pm and is closed tomorrow while I'm off.  So I got that in motion before swinging in to quickly buy more clothes for the little one.  With her being unusually small I don't have warm enough clothing for her in those sizes - go figure.  At least she is officially too big for some of her very first outfits.  She's growing, slowly, but she's growing.

No comments: