Friday, November 10, 2017

My day "off".  Let's see here.  I did get to lounge a little while longer in bed, but since I was up for an hour at 3am and 7am to feed the _sick_ baby and pump, lounging wasn't as awesome as sleeping would have been.  I wanted to hit the closest Ollie's which is about 20 miles away, so we packed up and headed out.  I didn't find anything amazing, but it was right next to a Giant Eagle, so I also stopped and did some grocery shopping.

I've gotten two loads of laundry washed (but not away) and the dogs brushed (that means the critters in our neighborhood have something to line their winter nests with).  The upstairs tile (bathrooms and laundry) rooms have been swept and are waiting for me to wash them.  The fur in the house on the first floor is waiting to be vacuumed and I wanted to scoop poop so I have a shot at mowing one more time.  But here it is almost 3pm, so I need to start figuring out dinner.  *sigh*  When do I get to cuddle and console the totes adorbs even though she's sick baby?

No comments: