Friday, September 29, 2017

Well, the projector went back.  It was not worth the $ - crappy tripod, not a lot of video on there, and it was not going to set up well on the windows I wanted to use it on - nevermind my dislike of using double-sided tape on my windows.  The whirly ghosts are pretty awesome though - they're sticking around.  I had also bought some foam tombstones from party city.  Two of the 'nicer' ones didn't come with stakes and the others seem likely to get blown over, but they're up - we'll see how long they last.

The next thing I need to figure out is a legit full-sized Christmas tree (which I have to have now for what I think are obvious reasons) and stockings.  I either need another stocking like the ones I have or to find something new for all of us (dogs included) that 'match'.

Today, before my sister leaves us behind, we made the trek to Altoona to introduce Avery to all of her great Aunts and a couple of great Uncles.  I will still need to make a trip to Jingletown to introduce her to all of my friends.  But I feel better about it now that we got such a long trip under our belts with such success.

No comments: