Saturday, September 16, 2017

I shouldn't complain about my lack of sleep when I can also say that I've watched all but one episode of The Walking Dead, but to be fair, I turn it on when I am sitting here with a wee baby who is getting fed, wee baby being put to sleep after said feeding, or pumping - hence I must be awake.  Frankly, it seems like every moment is a must be awake moment and by the time I can put my head down to nap (if she's willing to zonk out not on my chest) I'm within an hour of the next feeding, so I may as well stay awake since that short of a nap just makes me grouchy.

We've tried to some venturing out.  Today included a meal out and Friday night was a trip to visit with some of my Favorite Eggs family.  Both of which went well, but those stretches definitely mean no opportunity to nap and they just drain me a little more.  I'm very lucky that my sister is here helping right now.  I can't imagine how little sleep I'd be getting if she wasn't.

No comments: