Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yesterday afternoon was a struggle... it seemed like everything I tried to tackle was NOT going right, both with work and after work.  I needed to mow out front.  We had pulled the mower back out and plugged it in the other day and it seemed ok, so I gave it a go.  I got maybe 1/3 of the way through the front yard before it went to half power and started smoking again.  Yeah, I think it's done done, sadly.

Either way, the front needed trimmed, so out came the weed eater.  Boom, out of line within 5 minutes.  Restring the line, which always takes me a couple of tries to get it right because it doesn't need done often.  Within 2 minutes the battery was dying and the second battery was sitting already dead.  Super.  When I pulled out the corded weed eater all I could think was if this stopped working too I might lose it.  My 21 year old, $25, weed eater held it down and the front lawn is much shorter, uneven, but shorter.

On other household news the fence guys came yesterday.  They weren't here super long, but at least they're back already this morning.  The girls and I are eager for the fence.  I'm still in limbo land on what to do for getting grass back there though.

No comments: