Saturday, March 25, 2017

This morning I had a concrete contractor in... and I think I now have that lined up.  It will come out the basement door and under the deck then around to the bottom of the deck stairs.  This will give me plenty of space for more sitting and/or to put in a shed.  I'm sure my Favorite Egg would be happy to know that I'm probably going to do the slightly thicker slab too, as to potentially accommodate a hot tub someday as well.

Of course, I need to deal w/ the HOA on this one too.  It isn't that much work but at the moment there is something about it all that feels overwhelming, maybe because across everything that's three requests - all of which I need to get signatures from neighbors on.  One thing at a time, right?

I did do some organizing in both the basement and would-be baby's room last night to get a few more things 'unpacked' and away.  There is still plenty more there to do.  I will try and get more achieved here today (the laundry already running is my crowning achievement so far this morning), but I also need to run out to check out another kennel for the girls this afternoon. *fingers crossed*

No comments: