Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Tonight was my last night at youth.  They even had cake for me.  I bawled a good bit.  It coincided with Pastor Todd returning to speak.  I admit to enjoying his visits as I know when he prays over me I am getting a word.

In the past the message was the end of a season of waiting coming.  Well, here I am in transition.  Today's message was a season of joy coming - and it is already, there have been so many great things I know God has poured into my first month of 2017 alone.

Since I was at youth I didn't get a ton of packing done, but I did get another load of laundry through and the dishwasher run so those things can be packed up tomorrow.  I also finished off a couple of boxes that were in the works and started to prep the plants to go on Friday.  There remains what still feels like a lot, but I'm starting to think I can buckle down and get it done between tomorrow and Sunday night.

The other news here is that we may be shifting the closing on this house forward to next week as well.

Finally, I'm starting to break through from the cold that hit me.  It's the first one I've had in years and I felt kind of miserable.  I've still got some sinus pressure and a bit of a snotty head, but it's definitely better than it was.  In the midst of all of this I managed to pull a muscle in my chest with the sneezing that came with it.  That too feels better today than it did. I'm falling apart over here.

No comments: