Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My new location realtor doesn't know me very well.  She contacted me today w/ the information on all of the utilities and reminded me to get them changed for Friday.  Uh.  It's 3 1/2 days til we close, all of that was done over 2 weeks ago.

More proof you have to stay on your toes reviewing other people's work:  I noted the mortgage company didn't waive the fees they said they would (to the tune of $1050).  I did get them to acknowledge that needed to be corrected.  I'm still waiting for the updated paperwork with that change.

New computer for work is being a royal bitch.  Can't get stuff working on it. 
Not sure if it's me or issues with the build - as other ppl are having other problems.  With limited time to get things functioning properly I'm stressing out a little - I admit.

No comments: