Sunday, January 29, 2017

The post office wants your credit card information to complete a change of address online.  Uh. WTF.  Yeah, sure, they only bill you a dollar, but still.  Do I trust you to even put my credit card information in online?  No, no I do not.  Well, I have to stop at the post office anyhow to drop off change of address postcards, so I guess I'll do it in person.

My favorite egg is here this weekend for his last visit to me in the Jingle.  Fortunately, we didn't get the 4-10 inches they were calling for on Fri/Sat.  I did get some more packed up yesterday and I'm working to figure out what all I can send back with him to avoid high packing fees from the moving company (e.g. lamps or glass shelves from curios etc).

I unplugged the freezer in the basement this morning, I'm that cleared out and down to those types of steps.  It still doesn't feel 100% real.

No comments: