Friday, February 24, 2017

I was eager to try the local thai place and craving (both food and to get out into the amazing weather) so I tried to make a late lunch run, only to find them closed.  They're now only open for dinner, but it would be nice if they had updated that on their Facebook page.  I then tried to hit a local pizza place but they too were not open for lunch.  What's up with that Canonsburg?

Empty handed I returned home and ate some leftover meatloaf.  But since I had to run to Big Lots and Target last night I decided to stop again as I passed the pizza joint.  I can say that my white pizza from Arleo's was pretty good.

The target run was in part to get an exercise ball, but I'm not sure I'm going to like it as a chair for work.  My existing chair was dripping oil.  Thank goodness I brought a plastic mat for under it with me - or I would have oil on my carpet!  I've taped up some covering on there for now, but I think I'm going to need to buy a new "real" chair.

I got enough extra unboxed as to put two more big boxes full of broken down boxes out to the trash this morning along with garbage the previous owners left behind.

No comments: