Thursday, January 05, 2017

I've been working on finding a little bit of calm, so I've been trying to stay a little quiet on here unless I have something better to report.  First I will note that we did sing to Saffy for her birthday.  She's been here 8 and I was guessing she was a year old.  I guess she really is an 'old lady' now too, although she sure doesn't behave like it.

I have been trying to figure out what else I can dive into packing right now.  But I think that may need to wait for the weekend proper, as I have two more showings scheduled for tomorrow so I'll need to do some of my typical prep.  Here's hoping we don't get a foot of snow over night to go along with it.  I guess I don't drive away too far with the girls for showings, but you know me, snow, and being on the roads.

Gosh it would be nice to get another solid offer in way faster than I would believe to be possible, but I'm still just trying to say do as you will it to be.

No comments: