Sunday, January 08, 2017

Yesterday was the two year mark since we lost Mom.  I can't believe that much time has passed already.  I can say that with everything going on as of late I'd love to be able to ask her opinion on things.  I did make decent progress upstairs yesterday.  The eaves and closet upstairs are cleared out and the second bedroom is at about 90% packed.  I had to leave my sweaters in the drawers and the bed made up for obvious reasons.  The third bedroom could probably get wrapped up pretty quick, but I admit I've been lazier than I should be today, but I guess there is still time this evening.

I do have another showing tomorrow, so I'll definitely do my routine clean up.  Fingers crossed once again.  It's been extremely cold, so I've been enjoying the fireplace a little more often just to add an extra dose of toastiness.  I even had a puppy happy to cuddle on the couch this afternoon, how do you say no to that?

No comments: